Appointment Terms & Policies
* A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your appointment, while your balance is due at the time of the appointment.
* For large group appointments and appointments outside our regular salon hours, we may require that the balance is paid prior to the appointment day.
* We request 48+ hours notice should you need to reschedule your appointment, after which your deposit will be forfeited.
* Using the link in your appointment confirmation email, you may cancel or reschedule your appointment up to 48+ hours in advance.
* You will be charged for the full value of the appointment for late cancellations or when you miss / no-show, ie. fail to show up without canceling.
* Please arrive on time in order to avoid a shortened service time.
* You have a right to decline our request to take your photo, otherwise, any Before & After photos taken may be used on our web/print platforms for promotional purposes.
* You take responsibility for informing us of any known sensitivities, allergies or concerns. You agree to release Crystal-Eyez from all liability in respect to any adverse/allergic reactions as a result of services provided.
* Due limited space, please limit the company you bring along if they are not receiving service. Due to safety considerations children are only permitted when they are receiving service.