Hands-On Makeup Pro Workshop
This is a one-on-one or private group hands on workshop taught by our head artist, Bisi, designed for makeup artists who are ready to take their artistry to the next level. See the "Workshop Oveview" below for a list of the topics that will be covered during the workshop.
Wed or Fri for individuals
Mon, Wed, Fri or Sun for groups
Duration: 4 - 5 hours
Class Size: 1 - 6 student artists. Contact us for larger groups.
Location: Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge - 1933 S Archer Ave, Chicago IL 60616. Or other approved location of your choice (for groups).
Cost: $499 for one person or $399 ea for group of 2 - 6 people
Instructor: Bisi (Owner / Head Artist / Celebrity Artist), plus assistant(s)
What to bring: A model and your Makeup Kit - The password to our suggested Makeup Artist Starter Kit List will be provided to you once we receive your deposit. We may be able to assist you in finding a model if you'd like, just let us know.
- Its okay to take pictures. However, audio or video recording not permitted.
- Upon successful completion of this workshop, you will be provided with a certificate of completion.
Schedule your Class
Schedule your Hands-On Makeup Pro Workshop here
Products & Tools:
- Your kit
- Recommended products and tools
- Hygiene and care for your kit
- Effective techniques for long-lasting makeup
- Various skin types, tones, and textures
- Mixing foundation
- How to conceal
- Creating flawless looking skin
- Highlighting & contouring
- Various eye makeup techniques
- False lash application
- Defining & sculpting brows
- Long lasting lips
- Creating the perfect pout
- Creating glowing skin
- Natural / Barely-there makeup
- Fixing errors
- Removing makeup
Upon completion of this workshop, interested artists can be considered for opportunities to assist Crystal-Eyez on jobs whenever opportunities arise, and will also be considered for a position on the Crystal-Eyez team when there is an opening.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.