Blue & Purple Glitter Smokey Eyes Video Makeup Tutorial
We promised to bring you video footage of some of our flawless makeovers in 2014. Well, we never lied! We've been sharing a series of videos where you can watch entire makeover transformations from start to flawless. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you never miss a beat! Literally, never miss a good 'ol face beat!
This video here is actually a full step-by-step tutorial of how Rhonda's Blue & Purple Glitter Smokey Eye makeup was created. Rhonda and her sister chose to celebrate their birthday with a fun Makeup Party with their friends at our beauty lounge. It was a full house at the beauty lounge and we all had a blast. All the ladies looked flawless! Rhonda's request for her makeup was simple, "something with a bit of purple...oh!...and some blue to match my nail polish". I suggested glitter too, to make the "its my birthday" statement. She was game, and so we got right to work....
Below is the complete list of all products used to create this look:
- Crystal-Eyez Eye Shadow Primer
- Parrot Eye Shadow by Mac Cosmetics
- Stars N' Rockets Eye Shadow by Mac Cosmetics
- Carbon Eye Shadow by Mac Cosmetics
- Clearly Liquid Glitter Base by Lit Cosmetics
- Cayman Glitter Pigment by Lit Cosmetics
- Gal Friday Glitter Pigment by Lit Cosmetics
- Black Ink Long-Wear Gel EyeLiner by Bobbi Brown
- Red Cherry Lashes #415
- Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline
Watch the video of Rhonda's entire full face makeover.
Please support our YouTube channel so we can keep these videos coming. Subscribe, Like & Share! Thanks!!